Thursday 28 March 2013

Who can resist yarn when it's on sale?


A brief update of today: I bought this lovely blouse a couple of days ago and it arrived this morning! I love it, a blouse with cats on- what more could a cat lady want from a piece of clothing? I also got some new glasses so they'll help me out with some fiddly knitting. I wanted to buy some Debbie Bliss chuncky yarn for an idea I've had for a new product, Debbie Bliss is my favourite yarn brand so when I found two balls (DK & Aran) in the sale, I had to have them! I also bought the chunky yarn I went in for, I wanted a sort of claret/ Burgundy colour but they didn't have anything so I bought a lovely deep red instead. I treated myself to some new make-up and fragrance from the Body Shop too, a successful morning I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment