Sunday 13 July 2014

Quirky Collars


  



I recently treated myself to some new beads to play with and these quirky collars are the result! The mouse collar (above) I made using lovely rose tinted glass beads and some painted wooden beads, I love the outcome of this design, I think it's fun and very quirky.

The hedgehog collar (below) has been drawn in my sketchbook for quite some time but I couldn't source the beads locally and kept forgetting to order them online, however I finally got round to it and my drawing became reality at last. I'm very pleased with it, I love the gold and the sparkles and I think it has a faint tribal feel to it!

If you're interested in buying either of these collars send me a message through my Facebook page www.facebook.com/clojoruthdesigns or head straight over to Etsy and purchase one (or two!) there www.etsy.com/shop/clojoruthdesigns They are £40 each and I have a 15% sale for one week only at my Etsy store, use code SUMMERSALE

No comments:

Post a Comment